Welcome to KYYA Chocolate’s Virtual Triple Chocolate Ecuadorian Brownies Class! The brownies are a chocolate explosion that will delight anyone who loves chocolate!
In the following video, we'll walk you through how to make your own brownies! Remember, at KYYA, we eat our mistakes, and because this is chocolate, even if you mess up, it’s still going to be delicious!
We call them Triple Chocolate Ecuadorian Brownies, or TCEB, because you're getting single-origin Ecuadorian chocolate in three different forms: cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, and plain ol' chocolate.
We're sending you all the stuff you can't buy at a grocery store in a Brownies Kit. There are three kits you can get, depending on how dark you like your chocolate: 50.3% Dark Ecuador, 72.5% Midnight Dark Ecuador, and 110% Overdark Ecuador.
Brownie Kit Contents
- 16oz KYYA Single-Origin Ecuador 30% Sweet-Dark Syrup
- KYYA Single-Origin Ecuador Cocoa Powder
- Three 2.1oz KYYA Single-Origin Ecuador Chocolate Bars
Everything else you need is pretty common in most kitchens.
What You’ll Need
- Mixing Bowl
- Stovetop or other Heat Source
- A Couple Glass or Metal Bowls
- A Saucepan
- Spatula or other scraping utensil
- Electric Mixer
Now let’s walk you through step-by-step how to make your very own brownies!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cups KYYA Ecuador powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cups melted butter
- ½ cups boiling water
- ¼ cups KYYA Ecuador syrup
- 5-10 ounces KYYA Ecuador chocolate, any percentage
- Whip egg whites and sugar together until fluffy
- In a large bowl, sift cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add egg yolks, vanilla extract and melted butter. Stir.
- Add boiling water and Ecuador chocolate syrup and stir until combined.
- Mix in chopped Ecuador chocolate pieces
- Gently fold into the egg white and sugar mixture
- Grease pan with butter and cocoa powder
- Pour mixture into pan, spreading evenly
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from oven, let sit until cool