50.3% Dark Chocolates
2.5 oz of rare single source bean to bar chocolate. We call this series "sweet dark" because while they are above the FDA 35% darkness threshold, and lots of sweetness.
Rich, dark, and full of flavor, with just enough sweetness to make you long for more. We create small batches of chocolate with hand-picked beans to maximize flavor.
We offer the following single origin chocolates, Uganda, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Guatemala and Tanzania each with their own distinctive flavor notes that come from the cacao beans themselves.
Here's a quick synopsis of the flavor diversity in single origin chocolates. And as we share with folks that come to the shop, we have added nothing to these bars, this is what single origin chocolate is all about.
- Uganda . -- Earthy, Rich Full Body with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Ecuador -- Fruity with a single malt bourbon undertones
- Costa Rica -- Nutty, Fudge, with hints of coffee underneath - fantastic
- Guatemala -- Fruity with strong raisin pop
- Tanzania (new) -- Blueberry, Blackcurrent, strong acidic finish - wine notes