Kyya is a unique bean to bar chocolate maker. Every month, we make chocolate under the Kyya Brand and over 75 collaboration bars with a diverse group of clients; businesses, non-profits, museums, coffee/tea houses and fundraiser bars for non-profits.
Beyond the cacao itself, agility is our greatest asset.
- We invested in a digital printing press to make our own packaging.
- We believe that infused chocolates is a trend that will continue to grow
- We can make our own chocolate molds
- We make our own bean to bar chocolate. ~4 metric tons monthly.
The process to create a infused bar is a straight-forward process.
- Identify chocolate or chocolate with Infusions or Inclusions.
- Design your packaging
- Decide if you want your own molded chocolate bars
With as little as 250 bars per order, you can have your own infused chocolate. Kyya makes great small batch artisan chocolate. We are agile enough to create something unique that only your company will have to offer, helping grab your customer's attention and increase brand awareness. Our timeline is usually within one month.
We have 3 custom chocolate bar models so that customers can chose the best option for their particular situation. There are no set up fees, no down payment, just old fashioned, you say go and we make a collaboration that no one else on this planet will have. This makes a great gift or thank you product.
The options are:
- 250-1500 bars. $1.85/bar FOB Elm Springs, Arkansas. We leverage one of our 13 existing KYYA chocolate with your custom designed packaging. You can add an infusion if you want. Some popular options are coffee, nuts, spices (everything from chai, to cayenne or S'mores. The bar will be a KYYA molded bar, the packaging is your design.
- 1500+ bars, same as above, but now the actual chocolate is your choice (we are dedicating a entire batch of chocolate for your bars). Price is $2.00/bar FOB Elm Springs.
- 1500+ bars, we make a custom molded bar with your logo. Since you are buying an entire batch of choolate, its your choice of the chocolate and packaging. Price is $2.25/bar FOB Elm Springs.